– It’s not natural.
– None of your ancestors ever needed it.
– It’s new, so there haven’t been any studies on the long-term risks.
– The rich will have more of it than the poor, which contributes to inequality.
– Whites will have more of it than blacks, which contributes to racism.
– The inventors might get rich, even though the world has many hard-working, poor people. That’s not fair.
– Someone who doesn’t want it might be pressured into using it, and that would impinge on personal freedom.
– If it doesn’t save labor, it’s frivolous; if it does save labor, it will put people out of work.
– What if criminals, dictators, or other bad actors used it for evil purposes?
– People are used to the old way of doing things, and why should they have to change?
– It needs to be tested more thoroughly.
– Not having to do things the hard way will make everyone lazy.
– It’s not perfect, and it won’t solve all of our problems.
– Nobody would really want it anyway.
– The whole idea is just ridiculous.